What Is GigaWhite?
GigaWhite is originally derived from the Alpine plant. It contains a mixture of flavonoids, phenolic acids, polysaccharides, and iridoids - which are highly potent skin lightening and skin brightening botanicals.
Various in-vivo tests have proven its effectiveness in reducing age spots, minimizing hyperpigmentation, and giving the skin a natural luminosity. It is included in topical skin lightening lotions and creams. When paired with SepiWhite and other skin lightening powders, skin lightening effects are much more prominent. Gigawhite is a water-soluble compound and remains stable under a wide pH range (between 3 - 6).
GigaWhite powder is compatible with SepiWhite, Vitamin C, Alpha Arbutin, L-Glutathione, Kojic Acid, and Kojic Dipalmitate.
Note: Avoid mixing too many powders into one lotion, aim for no more than 3 active skin lightening ingredients in one formulation.
Guidance & Precautions
To add GigaWhite powder to your skin lightening cream or natural brightening lotion, it involves a very easy 3 step process.
1. Ensure all your ingredients ready. 1) Any base cream 2) GigaWhite powder 3) Distilled Water. You will also require two pots (a smaller and a larger one) to mix and dissolve the powder with the distilled water.
2) Mix 1 teaspoon (about 5 grams) in with a small amount of water. Use the double boiling method. Place the mixture (whilst still in it's original pot) onto another pot with water under heat (like a stove). Wait until the powder has fully dissolved (it will only take a few minutes - it should not be grainy or powdery).
3) Add the fully dissolved powder into your base lotion until it's fully mixed together.
Voila, you have just turned an ordinary brightening lotion, into a potent skin lightening lotion which you can use for at least 6 months. Repeat the process as you wish. Combining GigaWhite with other active skin lightening ingredients will increase the potency of the lotion.
GigaWhite Powder does not have any known side effects and is generally safe for most people.
This product is not intended for internal use. Do not add the powder to products containing lactic acid, or AHAs as this can affect the pH balance of the lotion. If redness, itching, or irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Percentage & Usage
You should aim to use no more than 2-5% of any of our skin lightening additives in a single formulation. Using more than necessary can be counterproductive. Calculating percentages in a lotion is very straightforward, and guidelines have been shown below.
To make a 2% lotion, use 2grams of the GigaWhite Powder in a 100gram base lotion.
To make a 5% lotion, use 5grams of the GigaWhite Powder in a 100gram base lotion.
Facts about GigaWhite
1. GigaWhite contains a strong combination of natural plant extracts that are well known to have anti-aging benefits.
2. GigaWhite Powder helps the skin to lock in moisture.
3. GigaWhite Powder is generally very stable and does not have any specific storage requirements. Although, it is best stored in a dark cupboard, away from direct sunlight.
Get Email Exclusive Discounts
(Spam? Nope. we play by the rules)
Disclaimer: Products sold by SHCGlutathione and Co. or it's accredited distributors are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Find out more about how the FDA supports and regulates the sale of supplements. Learn more.