What Is SepiWhite?
SepiWhite also known as Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine is one of the gold-standard ingredients in the skin lightening industry. It is a well-known and well-recognised skin lightening ingredient. Unlike other skin lightening actives, it produces a faster skin lightening response in most users.
This particular ingredient is recognised by dermatologists as one of the safest and most effective alternatives to hydroquinone. A variety of in-vivo tests have proven it's effect in controlling hyper-pigmentation in people of all skin tones. It is an oil-soluble compound, that is stable under a pH range of 5-7 in any base lotion.
SepiWhite powder is compatible with GigaWhite, Vitamin C, Alpha Arbutin, L-Glutathione, Kojic Acid, and Kojic Dipalmitate.
Note: Avoid mixing too many powders into one lotion, aim for no more than 3 active skin lightening ingredients in one formulation.
Guidance & Precautions
To add SepiWhite powder to your skin lightening cream or natural skin brightening lotion, follow the instructions below:
1. Ensure all your ingredients ready. 1) Any base cream (pre-made skin brightening/lightening lotions work best) 2) SepiWhite Powder 3) Vegetable Oil. You will also require two pots (a smaller and a larger one) to mix and dissolve the powder with the oil.
2) Mix 1-2teaspoon (about 5-10 grams) in with a small amount of vegetable oil or any oil. Glycerin can also be used. Do not use water. Place the mixture into a stainless steel pot, and use the double boiling method. Place the pot on top of another pot with warm water under heat. Mix, and wait until the powder has fully dissolved with the oil (it should not be grainy or powdery).
3) Once the mixture is clear, you will know the powder has fully dissolved.
4) Add the fully dissolved powder into your base lotion until it's fully mixed together. Add a little at a time, until it's all completely absorbed.
Voila, you have just turned an ordinary brightening lotion, into a potent skin lightening lotion which you can use for at least 6 months. Repeat the process as you wish. Adding GigaWhite powder will increase the potency of the lotion.
SepiWhite does not have any known side effects, and is generally safe for most people.
However, this product is not intended for internal use. Do not add the powder to products containing lactic acid, or AHAs as this can affect the pH balance of the lotion. If redness, itching, or irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Percentage & Usage
You should aim to use no more than 2-5% of any of our skin lightening additives in a single formulation. Using more than necessary can be counterproductive. Calculating percentages in a lotion is very straightforward, and guidelines have been shown below.
To make a 2% lotion, use 2grams of the SepiWhite Powder in a 100gram base lotion.
To make a 5% lotion, use 5grams of the SepiWhite Powder in a 100gram base lotion.
Facts about SepiWhite
1. SepiWhite powder is oil soluble only.
2. Skin lightening results tend to show within 1-6 weeks of consistent daily/twice daily use.
3. SepiWhite is highly stable in cosmetic formulations.
4. SepiWhite is recognized for its anti-aging properties, in reducing the apperance of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. SepiWhite is especially difficult to manufacture, as such it is one of the more expensive skin lightening ingredients.
Get Email Exclusive Discounts
(Spam? Nope. we play by the rules)
Disclaimer: Products sold by SHCGlutathione and Co. or it's accredited distributors are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Find out more about how the FDA supports and regulates the sale of supplements. Learn more.