What is the Red Peeling Oil?
How is it different to The Yellow Peeling Oil?
Although it contains exactly the same mixture of acids as the YPO. The concentration and percentage of acids are slightly higher, resulting in a much deeper peel. It is most ideal for those with tough, hard to peel skin or those with pigmentation that rests deeper in the epidermal layers of the skin. If you have a particular skin condition, such as eczema or dermatitis, we would advise consulting with your dermatologist before using.
What is in the Red Peeling Oil?
Guidance & Precautions
1) Wash and clean the area of your body or face that you wish to apply the peeling oil to. Do not scrub or use exfoliants a few days prior, as this can aggravate the skin, making it more sensitive.
2) Apply the peeling oil 3x per day, ideally in the afternoon or evening (every few hours) for at least 3-4 days only. It is important you do not apply for longer than 4 days. Consider doing this treatment on the weekend or on your days off from work when you are less likely to be disrupted. If you must shower, do so, without soap or extra exfoliants. Allow the product to fully sink into the skin before re-applying.
3) The peeling process generally begins on the 3rd or 4th day. Once the skin shows signs of superficial peeling, (dry, leathery, shiny or chapped skin), do not pick the skin. Do not remove the dead layer of skin yourself, instead let it fall off naturally. You can wash, and bathe as normal but avoid extra exfoliants during this time.
4) Aim to take care of the new skin layer as much as possible. Soften the dead skin to fall off by washing with warm water, and moisturizing heavily. This will quicken the peeling process.
The skin may be itchy whilst it's peeling, this is normal and will generally occur as the dead skin layer sheds. If redness occurs, do not touch the skin, but instead aim to keep the skin as moisturized as possible. Do not use skin lightening agents, or lotions at this time.
5. Once the peeling process has finished, you can return to using your natural skin lightening agents as normal, but during this time, you must avoid extra exfoliants and other AHA products. We do not advise using hydroquinone, or steroid based products. The new skin layer will be hyper sensitive and will absorb any product you use. Please bear that in mind.
1. The new skin layer will be hyper-sensitive, so avoid applying any lotions, skin lightening products, or any AHA based products. This can lead to irritation and post hyper-pigmentation.
2. Do not scratch or peel the skin.
3. Minimize your exposure to sunlight, and if possible, apply sunscreen as much as you can. Zinc/Titanium-based sunscreens offer the highest protection.
4. Do not do more than 3 sessions of peeling over the course of a month. Overusing the product and peeling excessively will do more harm than good.
We advise conducting a patch test prior to applying the peeling solution to large areas of skin. The RPO is effective for all skin types, however, we always advise conducting a patch to avoid adverse effects.
1) The peeling solution should be applied to clean, dry skin, only. The skin must be free from bruises and scratches (applying to bruised skin might result in stinging or irritation).
2) Apply the peeling solution using a brush for more even distribution. The application should be even around the skin while avoiding the circles of the mouth, eyes, and inner nostrils.
3) Apply multiple layers of the peeling solution (max. 4x per day) in 20-30 minutes intervals for a deeper and faster peel.
4) Do not wash the skin for at least 3 days if you'd like your skin to peel at a quicker rate. If this is not possible, you can bath with a mild soap and water. This allows the solution to penetrate the deeper layers of the skin.
5) You can apply a whitening lotion or cream after 3-4 days of peeling.
6) Avoid any direct sunlight whilst peeling, if redness occurs, allow the skin to heal and do not reapply to that area.
Each product user is sent a request to leave us their honest, unbiased review regarding our products in order to help others make an informed choice before their purchase. If you'd like us to publish your review, kindly get in touch with us via email.
This is by far the best ever product for a perma-tan. I tried both, the yellow and the red. My skin is renewed, looks younger and my hyperpigmentation is almost gone. It fades away with the more peels u do. I seriously 100% recommend this. Mary & Joanne have been a great help - even with all my questions! Thank you very very VERY much.
Get Email Exclusive Discounts
Disclaimer: Products sold by SHCGlutathione and Co. or it's accredited distributors are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.